2. The controller of personal data contained in the website is Kalimba Natalia Luniak, having its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Mierosławskiego 9. NIP 525-227-53-31
3. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal policies, procedures and recommendations aimed at preventing the data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We monitor the implementation of the policies, procedures and recommendations, and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the Act on personal data protection, the Act on provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Union law acts.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the user and in cases where the law authorizes the controller to process personal data on the basis of the applicable law or for the purpose of performing an agreement made by the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
• by processing information freely given in the forms
• by collecting cookies.
6. The website collects information freely given by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose served by that specific form, e.g. in order to handle the contact providing information.
8. Personal data provided on the website will not be sold nor otherwise made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on personal data protection.
9. The data contained in the form may be accessed by the natural person who provided them. This person also has the right to modify or withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time.
10. Moreover, we would like to assure you that the intention of Kalimba is to fully respect the privacy principles and it is not the intention of Kalimba to use your personal data for the purposes other than those specified above and in the GDPR nor to transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations. We would also like to inform you that Kalimba is the sole recipient of your personal data.